MITTEN IN MAISACH
In the municipality of Maisach in the Fürstenfeldbruck district, PilotRock Development in collaboration with ehret+klein is developing and implementing an urban re-densification project. Located centrally and within walking distance of the city hall and urban railway, a sustainable development concept supports and enhances local structures within the town. A modern and at the same time localized architecture will emerge and that will enrich the towns landscape and provide the center with a modern image.
The Maisach project is a mix of residential, retail, and commercial uses. It consists of three south-facing residential blocks with shared roof gardens above a retail area as well as a freestanding medical center. An underground garage and a direct passageway through the site for pedestrians and cyclists will be created.
Facts & Figures
- Property size: 6,958 m² (74,895 ft²)
- Property use: residential, retail, and commercial
- GFA: approx. 18,600 m² (200,210 ft²) aboveground
- Units: 53 + commercial and retail
- Parking spaces: 150 in underground garage + 21 above ground